- Fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer, computational mathematics and numerical simulation.
- Dynamic processes in pure media (perfect gases, non-perfect gases including near-critical fluids) and in dusty gases.
Different types of convection (thermo-gravitational, vibrational and others).
- Heat and mass transfer in ground-based and microgravity environments (microgravity fluid dynamics).
- Near-critical fluid dynamics. Equations of state for fluids near the thermodynamic critical point.
Navier-Stokes equations for media with an arbitrary two-parametrical equation of state.
Laws of calibration for near-critical criteria of similarity. Heat and mass transfer.
- Two-phase flow dynamics. Effects of impurities on heat and mass transfer.
- Numerical methods for Navier-Stokes equations (traditional full equations, full
equations with two-scale splitting of the pressure, simplified equations
in approximation to low-speed flows with acoustic "filtering", Oberbeck-Boussinesque model).